It’s Monday, and I’m relieved! I’ve been missing from the blog world for a few days. On Friday night, I flew up to Las Vegas for the weekend. It was a fun and quick trip, but my goals went out the window and I got off track and I’m paying for it now!
Honestly it felt good to unplug this weekend, and not worry about pictures (I barely took any) and social media, but I went about it the wrong way. I disconnected from everything-including Myfitnesspal, which in my case is no bueno. My weekend may or may not have involved a buffet, grilled cheese, a hotdog, a recess peanut butter cup, ice cream and definitely not enough water. Top that all off with no workouts and you can probably imagine how I’m feeling today.
I woke up this morning feeling like I had a brick in my stomach. I took a shower and then stepped on the scale to face the music. 244. My last weigh-in I was at 239. 5 lbs in a weekend?! I mean..yeah, what did I expect. I know some of it will be water weight and fall off, but I’m disappointed that I just took a huge step backward, and didn’t really think twice while doing it.
My action plan for last week is now considered a bust, so I won’t even get into it. I packed my lunch today and I’m back on MFP, drinking water and I have my workout planned for later. I know there’s something to be said for starting over and getting back on track, so that’s what I’m doing. Here we go!
- Work my ass off this week to get back down to 239. (Normally I wouldn’t shoot for this big of a loss in one week, but like I said I think a good chunk of that weight is water weight.)
- drink 100+ ounces of water everyday.
- at least 2 gym classes (I’m gonna try for 3)
- make a menu plan for the week (I already did this for today)
- Make my goals a priority, everyday.
Here’s to a great Monday and an amazing week!